Emperor Journal of Economics and Social Science Research [EJESSR], is an International scholarly peer reviewed monthly journal. The journal covers the issues related to computer science, engineering, technology and related disciplines including their applications in academia, research, business and industry. The articles are published in full on EJESSR (ejessr.mayaspublication.com) website and are open access to all. Submissions are welcome from across all streams related to computing and information technology. Paper submission to EJESSR is relatively very fast and easy. Authors can submit the papers at any time. EJESSR is an open access journal that accepts manuscripts for publication in computer science and engineering and technology related fields
The journal invites authors to submit original high-quality papers and unpublished work that communicates current research on computer engineering and information technology. Original works are invited in form of research paper/ manuscript. Extended version of the conference paper are also accepted, The extended paper should contain significant improvements in terms of extended content, analysis, comparisons with popular methods, results, figures, comments, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscript(s) as e-mail attachment to email@example.com. Before you submit a manuscript please ensure you have read the Author's Guidelines. Our objective is to notify authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within one week of submission. EJESSR is fully committed to the Open Access Initiative and all articles will be available freely though online.
Greetings from Emperor Journals!!
Emperor Journal of Economics and Social Science Research a peer reviewed Monthly Online journal is issuing Call for Research Papers and Articles in the area of Economics and all Social science papers for possible publication. The Journal functions with an objective to analyse and reflect the various facets of Commerce and Management disciplines, research and problem solving. The insides opine a wide range of views towards the topical issues. Wide range of themes included in the journal provides the required freedom of valued expression to the researchers and academicians. This monthly journal ignites problem solving skills and decision making in the minds of the readers. It is an attempt to disseminate knowledge and concepts for a better understanding of systems and processes. It provides a wide perspective for applied research to managers, working professionals and academic fraternity. The guidelines for submission are attached here with the mail. The authors must refer to Emperor Journal of Economics and Social Science Research (EJESSR) for writing format and style (Please download and use as template for initial manuscript submission). Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline to authors will not be processed. It is now the policy of EJESSR to ask the author of each submitted paper to nominate three prospective reviewers for the paper. The Editor of EJESSR is very grateful if you could send us names and full contact details (including correct email address) of three individuals who have significant experience in the area covered by your paper. The Editor then will select one of them and send your paper to him/her asking if they are willing to act as a reviewer of your paper. The Editor will also send your paper to two additional reviewers from our reviewers. As soon as you send us your suggestions for reviewers, your paper (if it has matched with the guide for authors) will be sent out for review. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days.
Kindly send your Research Papers/Articles/Manuscripts to the Editor
Please visit www.ejessr.mayaspublication.com
Guidelines for Authors
1. Emperor Journal of Economics and Social Science Research, to invites
original Articles and Research Papers by academicians, research scholars and
practicing managers for possible publication.
2. The article/research paper should be submitted as a single MS Word file typed in 12-point Times New Roman font on A-4 size paper in double line spacing with margin of 1” on all sides.
3. The single word file should consist of the title page, abstract, main article or research paper. All tables, charts, images should be added in the end of the paper. References should be cited in the style prescribed in the publication manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Guidelines).
4. The title page should consist of important details in the following order Title of the Article/Research Paper, Complete Name(s) of the Author(s), Address, Institutional Affiliation(s), Telephone Number(s), E-mails id(s). A paper can have maximum four authors.
5. The length of the articles should be between 3500 to 5000 words approximately. The abstract should clearly outline the purpose, scope and conclusion of the paper and should be drafted between 150-200 words along with three to four key words listed alphabetically separated by commas.
6. Reference list should not consist of any unpublished results or piece of research. All tables and figures should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. The sources of data should be mentioned under each chart/table or figure.
7. The authors should be accurate in reproduction of copyrighted material and should obtain permission from copyright holders, if necessary. Articles published in Emperor Journal of Economics and Social Science Research should not be reproduced or reprinted in any form, either in full or in part without prior written permission from the Editor.
8. An author can contribute one article for publication in an issue as the main author. However, as co-authors two more submissions are possible.
9. The articles received for publication would be peer reviewed by the experts in their respective fields.
10. The manuscripts will be checked and screened for plagiarism or originality checks after submission.
11. The publication and processing fee (after selection of article/research paper) is Rs. 1500 per research paper (a research paper can have maximum 4 authors) for Indian Authors and INR 500 for foreign authors.
12. The paper should be submitted electronically as an MS Word attachment to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. For any further details required please visit our website www.ejessr.mayaspublication.com
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Copyright Notice - COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
The copyright to this article is transferred to Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management Research [EIJFMR] if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to EIJFMR. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to EIJFMR. The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the work or derivative works for the author's personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the EIJFMR copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies EIJFMR endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.